The micrometer dispensing valve is a high-precision dispensing valve. The micro-value can reach 0.01mm, and the precision is very high. The control of low-viscosity glue water control is accurate, especially on some products with high-precision requirements. It is very obvious that the control quantity is accurate. Each point control is stable and the quality is guaranteed.
Spot Valve Parameters
Operating Viscosity: 1~100,000 CPS
Vomiting volume: 0.01g
Operating pressure: 4-7kg/cm3
Feed pressure: <10kg
Operating frequency: <600min
Feed spout size: 1/8"npt(f)
Rubber outlet bore: 2.5mm
Flow regulation: Yes (kilometers)
Point Valve: Top Pin Point Valve
Shape size: (D) 21x (H) 164 (mm)
Control solenoid: 2-way 5-way/2-way 3-way available
Installation screw: M4 screw hole spacing 13mm
Advantages and features
1. Accurate dispensing precision control and stable dispensing control.
2. The micrometer is precisely controlled and the adjustment range is precise.
3. Ruhr connector, easy to install needle, does not affect glue dispensing position, does not need to point again.
4. It meets the requirements of low viscosity and high precision product dispensing.
5. Top pin structure with strong sealing and clean gel breakage.
Ink, lubricating oil, water-based glue, UV glue, fluidity glue, no particles inside, can be controlled